Filidee replied

4 weeks ago

Vice Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd 720p > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Bruce Willis stars in this Sci-Fi thriller about ultimate resort: VICE, where customers can play out their wildest fantasies with artificial inhabitants who look like humans.
Julian Michaels (Bruce Willis) has designed the ultimate resort: VICE, where anything goes and the customers can play out their wildest fantasies with artificial inhabitants who look, think and feel like humans. When an artificial (Ambyr Childers) becomes self-aware and escapes, she finds herself caught in the crossfire between Julian's mercenaries and a cop (Thomas Jane) who is hell-bent on shutting down Vice, and stopping the violence once and for all.
I am kind of at a loss as to figuring out why Bruce Willis in recent years has started to pop up in movies that go straight to video or get a small theatrical release before going to video. Does he have a large tax debt like Nicholas Cage and like him is taking any project in order to earn a quick buck? If this is the reason, it might explain why Willis (who obviously knocked off his scenes in a few days) gives a pretty unenthusiastic performance here. But his acting is Oscar worthy compared to Thomas Jane, who rubs the wrong way in each and every scene he's in. Maybe Jane, like Willis, sensed that the screenplay was not up to snuff. I won't discuss how derivative the story is, since other IMDb commenters have done that before me. I will mention, however, the sometimes awful and forced lines of dialogue, some confusing and unclear plot details, as well as the slow way the largely predicable story unfolds. Director Brian A. Miller doesn't seem able to put any life with this screenplay - the action sequences, for one thing, are not the least bit exciting. The movie is somewhat decently produced for what wasn't a megabudget, though often it looks like a slightly glossier than usual television show.
It seemed to have all the ingredients for something interesting. But someone lost the script on the way to production. I guess Bruce Willis needed some quick cash and put this absolutely useless waste of time on the market. This will do great with the 12-16 year old boys due to lots of suggestive sexual scenes with the typical bimbo looking girls that appeal to this age group. Plot was super weak and could have been done in 1/2 hour. Loads of shooting and not hitting anything which got really annoying. Matter of fact, to watch a line of men shooting automatic weapons behind others clearly in their line of fire and no one getting hit just reinforced how amateur this production really is. I originally thought it would be a remake of WestWorld, but I can honestly say the Yule Brenner is not turning over in his grave.
Evidencing more bullets than brains, Vice — a bit of ephemeral science-fiction twaddle directed by Brian A. Miller — has absolutely nothing to recommend it.

a5c7b9f00b
Rage at Dawn full movie in hindi free download mp4Halo: Combat Evolved full movie in hindi free download hd 720pthe We Happy Few downloadCase File 63 'No Reservation, No Problem' full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieFairy Tail movie download hdTrouble Is My Business online freeDragon Ball Z full movie hd 1080pThe Torch hd mp4 downloadGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas full movie download in hindi hdThe Punisher full movie hd 720p free download
Please log in to post a reply.